Tropical Rainforest Location And Climate
The equatorial latitude of tropical rainforests and tropical deciduous forests keeps day length and mean temperature fairly constant throughout the year.
Tropical rainforest location and climate. What is a tropical rainforest? Regions affected by tropical rainforest climate mainly include the upper amazon basin of south america, the northern zaire (congo) basin of africa, and the islands of the east indies. The tropical rainforest climate differs from other subtypes of tropical climates as it has more kinds of trees.
They cover approximately six per cent of the earth's surface, and because they get 2,000 mm of rain. Tropical monsoon forests have a climate similar to tropical rainforests, except for rainfall patterns. The climate in the tropical rainforest biome is perfect for millions of types of animals and plants to live there.
A tropical rainforest climate is typically hot, very humid, and wet. Found in asia, africa, australia, mexico and in many of the pacific islands. The majority of common houseplants come from the rainforest.
The largest rainforests are in the amazon in brazil (south america), demographic republic of congo (africa) and indonesia (south east asia). One of the other popular rainforest facts states that rainforests also have a very hot climate. The climate of the tropical rainforest biome is perfect for plant and animal growth.
They cover about 6% of the earth ‘s surface and are found all over the world but mostly in south america in brazil. Tropical rainforests are found closer to the equator and temperate rainforests are found farther north near coastal areas. The average annual rainfall of most of the areas of the tropical evergreen rainforest biome is about 2000 mm or even more.
The average temperature is approximately 77 degrees fahrenheit, and it’s almost the same throughout the year. The hot and humid conditions create an ideal environment for the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms. Regions with this climate are typically designated af by the köppen climate classification.
- Tundra Biome Animals And Their Adaptations
- Tundra Climate Animals And Plants
- Types Of Service Animals For Anxiety
- Unusual Service Animals On Planes
- Unique Animals And Plants In India
- Valhalla Legendary Animals Longhouse
- Water Animals Drawing Images With Names
- Tundra Region Animals Names
- Warmies Stuffed Animals Target
- Tropical Rainforest Animals Adaptations
- Tropical Rainforest Plants Characteristics
- Tundra Animal Facts And Information
- Tropical Ocean Animals Adaptations
- Tropical Rainforest Heritage Of Sumatra Sumatra Indonesia
- Types Of Animals In The Rainforest
- Water Animals Images Hd
- Tundra Biome Animals Adaptations
- Ty Stuffed Animals With Big Eyes
- Tropical Rainforest Animals Species
- Water Animals Name Hindi English Mein